Inowa Soundproof Sliding Doors
| Roto-Frank Inowa Series |
Keep the Elements Out and the Comfort In
The Inowa system (P130) builds on the robust German window & door styles to deliver class leading performance. It features tried and tested principles such as rectangular cavity design, double cavity corners, injection technology, and high-level resistance class (RC) designs. Roto Inowa systems also feature improved water tightness and wind resistance, and new dust proof technology for Asia-Pacific specific climatic conditions.
P130 Inowa sets a new standard when it comes to door tightness and is therefore ideal for buildings challenged by storm and torrential rain. The patented hardware system provides compression locking on 4-sides of the door, with easy operation with just one hand. The system guarantees to remain tightly sealed when facing challenges from extreme climate, especially in heavy storms. There is no trace of draughts or rattling sashes - thanks to the unique Roto technology. The Rotoi Patio 130 IW door system can satisfy the high performance requirements, in term of tightness, sound reduction and security. This makes it is perfectly suited for hotels, homes and commercial buildings.
- Solid structure with functional multi-chamber
- Slimmer design with 80mm sight surface width to enchance the great aesthetic looks
- Crimped sash joint ensures stability for larger door sizes
- Synchronized 4-side seal and hardware mechanism around the sash ensures excellent tightness and security
- Stainless steel track for better sash loading
- Exchangeable glazing bead allows glass thickness 5~36mm
- Max.sash weight 250kg
- Max.sash height 3000mm
- Max sash width 1500mm
- German Made Window & Door System
- Heavy Duty Aluminium Sections & High Quality Hardware
- Customized solutions (E.g. Glass type, frame colour)
- Locally sourced glass
- After-Sales Service
- Availability of Parts
- Appointed fabricator & installers trained by Roto-Frank
|Based on its decades of knowledge |
in the window and door industry
Roto developed the Rotoi window
& door system. The design of the
system is based on the market
demand in Asia-Pacific and engineered
according to the highest German manufacturing principles while keeping the regional climatic
challenges and local preferences in mind.
Rotoi not only brings a new level of
With this Singapore Green Mark approved system, a broad range of applications can be
The Rotoi Solution Centre in Singapore
OOPS! WE ARE OUT OF STOCK.
Please leave your email and we will notify you once it's back in stock.